Hi all! Recently we had a bunch of great questions that were asked in the Reddit, right over here: https://www.reddit.com/genesisvision/comments/bbtolk/straight_questions_to_the_gv_team_ten_so_fa
We took some time to prepare a reply and here it is!
I am Ruslan Kamenskiy, the person responsible for the GV products in our team.
Thank you for the many questions. I will try to answer them as fully as possible, but before answering, I would like to make a small introduction so that members of the community understand more why things are happening anyway.
- Development of any project is always a series of trade-offs. Resources are always limited and the need to choose where to send them is always present. Our task is to distribute our resources optimally considering short-term missions and long-term objectives.
- We have a very active and large community. It consists of many different representatives. Everyone has their own needs, expectations, problems and pains. And often in some decisions, you need to look for a middle ground, and you can not please everyone. Investors want maximum security, minimum commissions and maximum profits. Managers want huge investments, minimum responsibility and maximum opportunities. Brokers and exchanges want maximum trading volumes from us. And many requirements of different market participants contradict each other. Therefore, we must always look for optimal solutions.
- As I said, we have a vast and active community. And as a result, we have a tremendous amount of feedback and suggestions. Every day they come to us from all channels (feedback portal, social networks, Reddit, support mail, and even private messages in telegram). Right now in our task tracker in backlog 160 feedbacks are hanging for implementation. We appreciate the feedback of our users, but unfortunately, due to limited resources, we cannot implement everything at the same time, so we prioritise requests and suggestions. It is excruciating for us to receive messages from our users stating "I suggested this a month ago, but this has not been implemented yet," but we hope for understanding. We are trying.
- Investors want the maximum possible profit with minimal risk. But this is impossible. If we go the route of the maximum of investors' safety (for example, we prohibit trading with leverage, we make maximum stop-outs, etc.), this will minimise the potential investor's profit and make the platform uninteresting for managers. We try to find the right balance between protecting investors from rogue managers and allowing investors to make informed on their decisions based on the analytical tools we provide to create transparency in the managers’ trading strategies. However, we do not believe that restricting managers too much is the best path forward for the ecosystem. We view our job as creating a fully transparent system that allows participants to make highly educated decisions => it is then up to them to take ownership of said decision.
- Almost every day we get the questions "When exactly this will be." We have internal deadlines for the implementation of various functions, but to make public statements about the exact date of the implementation of some functionality is not always the best idea, because there are many factors affecting the real state of affairs. And the delay, even for a couple of hours, is always perceived by the community as extremely negative. But we do not refuse to share information about our current work and immediate plans. Why do you allow numerous programs by the same manager? Do you intend to curtail it to a limited number? If yes, how many? When will you implement?
Allowing managers to have several programs is necessary for the following reasons:
- A trader may have several different trading strategies.
- A trader can trade in different markets/exchanges.
- A manager's account can not only represent a single person but a whole fund with many traders.
All information on the number and performance of all programs is public and available to investors. Do you intend to pose restrictions on entry and success fees to prevent exploitative fees? If yes, what restrictions and when will you implement?
Restrictions on maximum fees are already present. At the same time, this information is available in the program details, which allows the investor to evaluate all the sizes of the commissions before making a decision on investing. Additionally, in order to avoid exploitative fees, the entry fee is charged only for programs that have reached level 3. All this together provides, in our opinion, a fairly transparent system of commissions, in which the investor has all the necessary information to make an educated decision. However, if you have any specific constructive suggestions for improving the system, we are always happy to listen and take them into account. Do you intend to start adopting some form of intervention when a trader goes on downward money losing spiral? Some form of trading floor manager action after x% losses? If yes, how and when? If not, why not?
We have introduced the Stop-out functionality, just designed to limit the loss of investors. This is an industry standard solution that helps solve the problem described. Do you intend to impose a cool-down time limit or even fee increase limit to prevent managers to close a program and immediately reopen another one? If yes, what/when will you implement?
Managers close and open new programs for various reasons, which is a normal workflow, and we do not want to artificially limit them in this. At the same time, information about the number of manager’s programs, as well as their performance, is public and available to investors for analysis. This information, in our opinion, should be sufficient to determine how honest a particular manager acts. Do you intend to implement some form of deletion? In which way? When?
The level system is currently being analyzed and re-thought. At the same time, our community takes an active part in this process. Actual information can be obtained in our telegram (work on this is going right now). Do you intend to return entree fees when a program that is announced for a period of X days terminates the program before the end of the period? When?
Entry fee is charged starting from 3rd level programs. This means that this is not a new program, but already having a certain history of successful trading.
However, your proposal is absolutely reasonable, and in some situations, returning an entry fee may be a fair decision. We are currently working on this issue and are considering how to improve the current situation. Do you intend to implement a policy so that entry fees only vest if the manager makes more profit, net of success fees, than what was charged in the entry fee? When?
If you think about it, then this is quite a delicate issue, and we cannot count everything only by profit. I will give a specific example - in the first case, the investor invests 1 BTC in the Forex program, according to the results of the period, the manager does not show a substantial profit (say, he does not cover the entry fee minus the success fee), but during this time the whole crypto market has fallen by 50% (and we all know that this happens). Formally, the conditions for obtaining the entry fee you described are not met, but the manager has helped the investor save (and even multiply) his BTC holdings.
Here’s another situation - the investor invests the same 1 BTC in the ETH program, the manager shows a profit sufficient to pay the entry fee according to your policy, but due to a significant drop in the cost of the ETH, the investor is still in the red.
So who of these managers really deserves the entry fee? We believe both. Entry Fee is available to programs only from level 3, which means that the manager has successful trading experience, although even with many programs this value is set to zero. A performance-based fee is a success fee, and the entry fee, taking into account all factors, is wiser to leave unconditional, in order to observe the interests of all categories of users. Do you intend to review the way the GVT token is used in the platform to actually create demand for the token? What are the ideas that you have recently been discussing? When are any of those ideas likely to be implemented?
Yes, we are constantly working on this issue. Some ideas have been described in recent blog posts (GVT burning, profit distribution in GVT, payment of a subscription for copying in GVT) Nowadays, while the platform have programs with not too much capital, the amount of GVT required to get a discount does not make economic sense. Would you consider a temporary reduction in the number of GVT one needs to hold to get discounts on fees, in the same vein that Binance had very friendly reduced fees in its first year?
We have a discount for GVT holders selling on GM in the same way asBinance has discounts for holding BNB on their exchange. And you need to understand that Binance had very friendly fees during a completely different state of the crypto market. The capitalization of all cryptocurrency grew and was much easier to keep them low then it is now.
But we are working in this direction. We already know you are planning a new level system. What are some additional concrete investor protection actions the GV team plans to implement? When can we expect them to be implemented?
The system of levels is now being revised with the participation of the community. Actual information can be obtained in our telegram (i.e., work on this is underway right now) Will you rethink the functionality and design of the reinvestment toggle, and add clear labels so that users do not have their money tied up in funds that they do not wish to invest in? If yes, when?
The reinvest button has already been renamed to “Reinvest profit” for better understanding. When and how will the UI be revamped (The dashboard, so it is clearer how investments are performing; More filters; Display of overall manager performance across all their programs)?
Regarding the question “how”, I can not answer shortly. For the answer, you would need to write a whole article, but you can be sure that we are constantly working on improving the UI based on your feedback. If you have been following the development of the platform for a long time, you might notice that with each major update, the UI changes significantly. This is due to the fact that Genesis Vision is a complex system with a lot of information, so it is often possible to find the right balance between informational content and convenience only through trial and error and only with the active participation of product users. Will there be a way to withdraw everything at the next ending of a period? When/how are you going to implement this?
Yes, it is already being worked on, but we cannot point to an exact date at the moment. Could you study a way to enable investors to withdraw invested money before the end of the reporting period, in particular if there is money not currently allocated to a trade? What is your thinking about alternative ways to implement this?
This issue is not so obvious. If you withdraw funds during the trading period, this can disrupt the manager's trading strategy. Even if these funds are now free, they can be used to maintain margins when trading with leverage. And if you take the money, then Margin Call will happen (and then Stop out) and all investors will lose money, because funds are not enough to maintain the position.
Forex Signals are always at the best… Forex Signals are always at the best trade setup. I like the way forexgdp explain the analysis and reason for buying and selling each trades in the forex market. Wonderful job GDP. I'm learning a lot and making a lot of money from your service. You are an eye-opener for many traders like me. Red Star Forex is without doubt a very professional and well-organised company and will become one of the best Forex companies out there that is for certain. Red Star Forex and Siby have always been totally upfront and very helpful. They never ever let me down and ALWAYS make me fantastic returns on my investments without fail. Red Star Forex has without doubt a very bright future indeed ... forex.com is just another fraud site forex.com is just another fraud site. They will put you in spending most of your money and will fade away in the end. However, thanks to ( WwW BTCArbitrage .live) who are legitimate and best cryptocurrency guys. Everyone must check out them. Forex Brokers Reviews, Ratings, Rank, information provided here about different Forex Reviews which are suitable all over the internet on different websites. Topfxbrokersreview.com is a top online Forex Broker Review platform and we provide great trading experience for CFD and forex traders across the world. Since automated Forex trading is a potentially highly profitable area, it's not surprising that there is a huge amount of Forex robots and signals out there. Literally every day many new Forex trading systems appear on the Forex EA marketplaces. That’s why sometimes it's hard to find out which Forex robot is going to bring you profit and which one is going to cause you to lose money. In such ... How to Avoid the Forex Scams: There are many red flags you should be aware of. The first one would be when you are guaranteed a profit. There are no guarantee profits in Forex. Use your computer and search reviews featuring the broker, or the system, or the signal seller. Make sure the testimonials are genuine and do not come from their own websites. Check all the forex forums and google the ... Videforex offers Forex, CFD and Options trading with more than 100 assets available for trading. The broker guarantees the clients are able to trade from any device, any time, with a highest level of security, wide range of funding and withdrawals methods, 100% secured trading with the data protection. In this post I will be reviewing the DNA Scalper manual forex scalping system that generates buy and sell signals on the MetaTrader 4 platform. The DNA Scalper is another forex trading system from the Our Reviews Methodology. Updated on September 10, 2020 by Sara Patterson. At DailyForex, we have assembled a team of expert traders who have experience in trading their own money with retail online Forex / CFD brokers to conduct an overall assessment of what is on offer in this space. "Better Stop with Forex trading" "You will never be successful" Yes, I am not joking, that was what he/she said. So think twice before investing for this signal, I promise you there are better ones with good service. I avoid the bad reviews here and still paid for it, I end up regret so that is why the title of the review is AVOID.
Late in 2018, in London, we had the privilege (that we paid for!) of joining Maximillian Riedel for the launch of their latest varietal-specific wine glasses... Forex Trading 2020Daily Forex Market Review #forextrading2020 #priceactiontrading - Duration: 3 ... How I trade High Impact Red Forex News 2019 - Duration: 22:15. Kou Success Lee FX 3,371 views ... Today session is at oaks lakes sessay testing the Drennan Red Range 8m Carp Margin Pole Forex Trade With Us http://bit.ly/2EYIbgIEmail: [email protected] I use https://bit.ly/35kgYkcP.S MY INSTAGRAM IS GONE NOW SO IF SOMEBODY WRITES ... What do i do on MT4? Did i just place an order on MT4? How do i put in a stop-loss on MT4? How do i cancel my order on MT4? How do i place a sell on MT4?-begin... Too often new traders come into the market without getting to know the most fundamental components of foreign exchange and how currencies work. So we decided... Fashion Tie For Men Polyester Jacquard Red Necktie for Wedding Business Suits 7.5cm Skinny Wide Neck Ties Slim Gravatas Check Here : https://s.click.aliexp... 6cm Skinny Tie Silk Men Ties Narrow Neckties for Men Slim 2.36" Guest Gift Wedding Red Blue Green Solid Check Here : https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_9xRE... Welcome to Lingerie Lowdown® We inspire, delight and inform Come and join the website: https://www.lingerielowdown.com/join/ Wondering what lingerie, hosiery... Average directional movement indicator tells you how strong the trend is. It won't tell you whether the trend is bullish or bearish. It consists of three lines. Actual ADX line which is ...